Monday 11 January 2010

Man on Fire


A soulful revenge!

[translated from the Spanish]
song lyrics: A word does not say anything, and at the same time it hides everything. Just as the wind that hides the water, like the flowers that mud hides. A glance does not say anything, and at the same time it says everything. Like rain on your face, or an old treasure map. A truth does not say anything, and at the same time it hides everything. Like a bonfire that does not go out, like a stone that is born dust. If one day you need me, I will be nothing. And at the same time I will be everything. Because in your eyes are my wings, and the shore where I drown. Because in your eyes are my wings, and the shore where I drown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rayburn: A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment